I was recently approached and asked if I would like to try out ScoreBig.com and then review my experience here, on my blog. I quickly agreed and was given a coupon code to pay for my tickets as compensation.
Here are some quick facts about ScoreBig.com::
- You are guaranteed to save on each and every ticket on ScoreBig.com
- Tickets for sports, concerts, theater, Broadway, family shows, and attractions
- No fees – free delivery
- Choose Your Seating Area – all seats ordered together will be next to each other
- Tell us what you want to pay – you have all the control, it’s thrilling!
- Get an instant answer – you find out right away if your offer has been accepted
How it works::
- Choose your event
- We don’t tell you what to pay, you decide…how much you save is up to you
- By choosing a seating area rather than an exact seat, you’re giving the ticket providers the flexibility they need to give you great deals
- Get an instant answer
I had no difficulty ordering my tickets (after my husband and I decided which tickets we’d like). The site offers a wide variety of events, concerts, sporting events, etc. But, they don’t offer tickets to every single event out there. The variety, however, gave us plenty of things in our interest zone to choose from.
The site works a bit like the old Priceline, in that you place a bid and see if it’s accepted. You find out instantaneously and the site gives you a gauge of how much of a discount you can expect. I would use the site again. It’s user-friendly and we were able to score some really nice seats to and MLB game later this summer.
ScoreBig.com enables consumers to get great tickets for live sports, concert and theater events – at guaranteed savings of up to 60 percent. ScoreBig.com customers pick their own price on seats from the floor to the rafters, always pay less than box office price, and never pay any fees. For its partners, ScoreBig.com is the first and only opaque sales channel to move unsold ticket inventory in a way that protects the ticket owner’s brand and full-price sales. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Calif., ScoreBig.com was founded in 2009 and is backed by Bain Capital Ventures and U.S. Venture Partners. ScoreBig.com was recently recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies and by Billboard as one of the 10 Best Start-ups of 2012.