We recently introduced our Casart Carryalls, stylish shoulder bags and canvas totes, printed with our wallcovering designs and patterns. They are now featured on our newly updated website just in time for your holiday giving.
10 percent of all proceeds from our Gulf Coast Designs, including the Carryalls, go toward Louisiana Gulf Coast Response or the Greater New Orleans Foundation’s recovery efforts. Pictured are many of our 24 reversible designs and all over patterns. Colors can be customized: just contact us and we’ll work with you. Be sure to order in time to allow for a two week turnaround.
While viewing our Carryalls, some of our new designs and web pages, include:
· Designs and Mural for Gulf Coast Recovery
· Crawfish Cotillion
· Birds & Birch – New Designs & Murals Page
· Flower Power – Botanicals
· Starfish pattern and Stair Risers – Designs & Murals
· 3-D Star Stair Risers – Architectural
· Our Signature Blue Butterflies – Designs & Murals
· New Growth Charts – t3 (tots, tweens and teens)
· New photography and you can upload your own – Custom Page
· New Portfolio & Praises page
· New Extra webpage
For some quick easy ways to decorate for the holidays use our Della Robbia, which can easily transform any staircase or mantel.
— The Casart Crew
This is a sponsored guest post provided by Casart Coverings as part of the Market Mommy 12 Days of Christmas promotional special.