Every year, The Fresh Air Fund gives thousands of inner-city children the priceless gift of fun – and opens the door to a lifetime of opportunities.
Whether its a two-week trip to the country to visit a volunteer host family, or a fun-filled and educational stay at one of our camps, our programs make for unforgettable memories – and open a world of new friendships and fresh possibilities.
- Just $10 will send one child on a bus ride to his or her Friendly Town host family.
- $24 provides a child with a week of swimming lessons.
- $42 provides a day of Career Awareness classes.
- A gift of $50 can fund a camp counselor for a day.
- If you can give as much as $91, you provide a child at camp with meals for a week.
They are a not-for-profit agency and depend on tax-deductible donations from people like you to keep their vital programs flourishing. For more information, visit their website.