I’m thrilled to say that I was recently contacted to review a WorkForce 840 All-in-One printer from Epson. What a great addition to any home office! This new model has some great features that will make any work-at-home mom’s job a little easier. You can even print directly from your iPhone, BlackBerry or other mobile device!
I love the fact that the printer is wireless, so I can use it from my pc or from my laptop downstairs. And, it’s not difficult to set up at all. It didn’t take me long at all to unpack, read the instruction manual, get the ink cartridges inserted and have the printer up and running.
The print quality is amazing, and it’s fast! The WorkForce 840 uses four separate ink cartridges, so you only need to change the one which is empty. Plus, it is instant dry ink! Your documents won’t smudge or fade and they’re water resistant!
The printer also has several eco features and is designed to be recycled. It saves energy by using 70 percent less power than laser printers. That’s a nice bonus for businesses trying to operate in an environmentally friendly way.
There are a multitude of other great features that small business women will love:
- According to Espon, the printer offers the world’s fastest two-sided printing.
- The printer holds 500 sheets of paper with two 250 sheet trays.
- The 7.8” smart touch panel lights up only the buttons you need.
- It easily prints, copies and scans. And, it can fax documents directly from your computer.
- You can also scan to e-mail, pdf or to your computer.
- It easily prints on a variety of paper sizes and weights, including great looking photos.
Who doesn’t want their business to run more smoothly? The ease of use and expanded features make the WorkForce 840 a great choice for moms working at home.
Go here to purchase your very own WorkForce 840.
**Epson supplied Market Mommy with a free WorkForce 840 in order to write this review.