Friday, December 11, 2009 at 11:58AM
Well, we are officially well into the holiday season. Bring on the stress!
With family, children, gifts, cookies, parties, holiday orders and much more, it's easy to understand why you might be feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment! Take a deep breath! Here are some easy, straight-forward ways to eliminate some of that stress this holiday season!
- Don't take on more than you can handle! It's ok to tell someone no if you need to! Don't feel guilty! If you add something to your list this year, take something else off!
- Prioritize! Make your list and stick to it! Manage your time and do the most pressing things first. That way, if something gets left out its most likely to be something less important!
- Focus on your kids! Nothing will bring you more joy than spending time with and enjoying your children! After all, they are why you do everything you do!
- Be honest! Not only with others but with yourself! If you really don't want to attend your great-aunt Nancy's grandaughters Christmas gathering, don't!
- Take time off! Just because you are an entrepreneur doesn't mean you have to work on holidays! Enjoy taking a few days off, you'll be more rested and ready to tackle 2010!